With an increase of 60%, it is estimated that the current financial year for the Plastiga brewery will end.
With an increase of 60% compared to 2019, it is estimated that the current financial year for the Volos brewery “Plastiga” will close, as underlined by George Papadiotis, owner of the company.
Plastiga, which has 95% of its production in Volos and Pelion, gives 40% of its turnover to HoReCa and the remaining 60% to retail, which kept its financial figures in balance. “The double-digit decline, which we recorded during the lockdowns, was not particularly noticeable, because most of our turnover is based on retail,” he explains.
Plastiga, which started with 4 codes, now has 14 labels, recently enriching its portfolio with two new beers, Strong Wise and IPA, while by the end of the year it plans to launch three new beers in the Greek market, entering at the same time in the non alcohol beer category.
• Mint chocolate
• High-ranking blonde
• Without alcohol