In the second presentation for the projects in Elliniko, Lamda Development proceeded and the leading role was played by Marina Galleria, a new generation destination by the sea.
According to the CEO of the company, Odysseas Athanassiou, the projects that will be carried out over a period of five years, will put the country at the center of global tourism interest and will contribute to the development of the Greek and local economy.
The aim of Marina Galleria is to offer guests a multifaceted and highly aesthetic shopping, gastronomy and entertainment experience, which meets modern international trends.
According to the presentation of Lamda Development, it is expected to be a popular meeting point, attracting Greeks and visitors from around the world, aiming to offer them unique experiences and services of high standards.
The 6 reference points of Marina Galleria
Lamda Development wants with Marina Galleria to push into a leap into the future for shopping, gastronomy, entertainment by the sea. The six key elements of Marina Galleria that make it stand out are:
- High aesthetic architectural design.
- 22,000 sq.m. with shops, restaurants, relaxation and entertainment.
- Brands and leading fashion houses, some of which for the first time in Greece, as well as recognized Greek designers.
- Award-winning restaurants of Greek and foreign chefs, with unique sea views.
- High quality services, augmented and virtual reality applications, possibilities for personalized shopping proposals.
- Numerous events, musical performances, demonstrations, concerts, artistic events and exhibitions.
The award-winning restaurants of Greek and foreign chefs at Marina Galleria will be hosted mainly on the 12th floor terraces overlooking the sunset, making Marina Galleria the ultimate point of reference in gastronomy. With a variety of events, including music performances, demonstrations, concerts, artistic events, but also exhibitions, Marina Galleria is a place to live at all hours of the day and at any time of the year.